Creating Light + Back to the Day

I

II

III

IV

I call this series Creating Light, not just because of the brightness included in the images, but because of the text involved. The stanzas focus on honesty and experiencing that reality regardless of its spectrum. I've been focused on night-photography lately-- as fun as it is, so I thought I'd incorporate something on the other side of things, a little bit of sunlit flora. My head in the trees and my feet in the grass. I'll have to do that again today, and step outside for a few moments before the sun is all gone.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts