Watching The Clock


I haven't posted here in awhile-- the amount of busy has been incredible, in a good way. It's good to come home and be tired sometimes.

I had this crazy dream last night, where I was staring at two different versions of myself. One was very minimalist (I had a shaved head, and no jewelry on, etc.) and the other was the opposite, long hair as I am now, and lots of accessories that were fun. I had a crescent moon on my eye after I told my other self to “turn the photo upside down.” It was like I had my own twin that was in these photographs with me. We were on a boat, together, her and I. I realized though, this was my way of telling myself, “why don't you stop and stay awhile?”

Yeah, it's been awhile. But it's a new year, and with the new year comes more time to hang around.

Have you paused lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts