The point of life | is not discreet

I

II

Tomorrow sort of harkens the beginning of the more Christmasy parts of Christmas for us. Me, my hubby, my friends. We've been doing silly things that require a lot of sneaking around, wish listing, and frantic online ordering (I just assume everyone is as well). I'm pretty excited about it.


Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit.  
--Mary Lou Retton

Also, since this post is clearly about speaking your mind (despite the sneaking around), me and my hubby, who I've been calling that for years, actually got married the other day. Many were super supportive of us from the start, and I want you to know how much I appreciate that!

There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows.
--George Eliot


So here's my obscure set of images, and I hope you find your own point to Christmas this year, even if it means going out and getting something pretty for yourself :]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts