Secrets in the Trees | I'm not telling

I

II
In the fun of mentioning Christmas trees, yule-type shrubs, the whole spiel, I think I might just win Christmas. What on earth do I mean? Well, I always try to gift the people that are around me on the holidays: family, friends, my husband, my cats... Even if it's little fuzzy mice, I try to do something thoughtful because it's a great excuse during the holidays, and why not? Who cares if it all ends up under my oven or under my fridge by the end of the year :3 ?

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
-Khalil Gibran

It's fantastic when people have everything they need, but that also makes certain people difficult to buy for. Sometimes you can think of your friends and consider it a no-brainer. I thought I would have to find something everyone "likes" as opposed to "needs." In this case, I think I got a little lucky and found something with both. I thought this topic would be appropriate, on the mention of reading pages (and secrets I won't reveal just yet) and of course, TREES. They have words, and their words are, "Don't open 'til X~mas." 

Don't worry. I often feel very anticipatory. In fact so much so, that I hate roller coasters because of the climb up to the top. I did conquer that fear of mine, mostly, last trip out of the state though!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts