New Projects: 3 Poems & A Few New Techniques

Haunting the Shallows

Vagabond

Water-color
I haven't posted in awhile, but I know I have quiet visitors-- I appreciate you coming to see me from time to time. I've been busy keeping up with other aspects of life, but my head is still in this space and it's a good space to be in. I'm preparing for a photo-shoot with one of our clients at work, so this will be very exciting and I will probably post some more info about that sometime soon.

I've been working with different techniques for my graphic poetry recently, so things look a little different. Granted, here and there my work spins around all over the place, but I think that's just a funny reflection of me half the time. Hope you enjoy seeing & reading :)

-Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts