In the Forest | Fall Photos from our camping trip

In the Forest I

In the Forest II

II

III

In the Forest

Here are the fall images that I promised I'd post. They're so colorful-- the forest really did look this much like Fall, October even. I love this color-theme, and I sometimes I miss being in the middle of all this like I can be out of the desert.

It was also my Birthday-- I loved every minute of it, this weekend. I turned 25 and my hubby and friends threw an amazing little party for me in their backyard. The decorations were so sparkly, and the cupcakes home-made!

On a stinky note...

I also got heat sickness pretty bad, driving out past Tuscon. I recovered by the end of the day yesterday, but was in bed the moment I got home, until the minute I woke up for work this morning.

I appreciate the colder weather although it's obvious it's not all that much colder. The forest is still beautiful I imagine-- I might have to get out there again soon. We'll see :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts