Guns, Grenades & Type

This past Friday, I was able to spend some time at a friend's house. They have an amalgam of cool things hidden away in nooks and crannies-- especially in a few of their display cases. They took a few of these things out so I could photograph them, and other words and images instantly came to mind. The experience was a neat one, one that highly influences memory with used or loved objects. 

I was able to meet a few miniature army men, some vintage tools like a binocular, a gun, and a bayonet. I also happened to capture a toy car, their very vintage typewriter, and a few of their more modern things, like the first and last figurines. I hope you enjoy this little series!

Hellmit
Saturate

I

II

III

IV

Gun & Grenade

til next time :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts