Sky panoramic in Tempe



Here's a small sky panoramic image that I stitched together before I left town this week. I stitched around 12 images together manually, so it was an interesting endeavor that was mostly successful, I think. The sky has been so pretty as of late, so I've been making an effort to get out there for a few minutes every day to capture some pretty images. This is actually the first panoramic image I've made and edited, so here we are. The span of this image hovers neatly above an empty plot of land, where the sun was most definitely bearing down on me, clouds or not. You can tell, this is definitely a product of the desert sun. I hope you like it :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts