Letters + Sap

Letters & Ashes I

Letters & Ashes II

Sap & Tallow

The theme here was getting close to trees, playing in the urban forest as you will. For this project, I mostly worked with my new macro lens. It creates really fun vignetting and very interesting distortions. I love how smooth and discrete the out of focus areas with this lens happen to be. It's soft and extreme at the same time. This post considers the darker side of things, of life, and of the ephemeral.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this project.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts