Part II of Garden Post

Part II
It's true that this flower isn't from my Dad's garden, but it certainly follows the same theme associated with flora. I like how this flower appears to be floating in the aether, an out of the ordinary and removed kind of existence. The bokeh is so extreme in the background, that the green surrounding the flower is pushed incredibly out of the focus, but it makes for a fun blurry texture.  I used my macro lens to create this effect, which also gave the frame a natural vignette.  I hope you enjoy this post and my poem, and also, I hope you have a great start to your week!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts