Post-rain panels + Rain Covered Flora

Here are some of the images I took after the heavy rain we had yesterday-- a cloud sequence shot, where I placed several images that were taken consecutively over one another, and a few single panels of the flora still covered with rain water.


A cloud sequence & transition, after the heavy rain.
 The experience was incredibly warming! The sky was so clear that I thought I was going to catch a sunburn. I think I got out mostly unscathed because I only spent a handful of minutes outside.

Just a drop I
Just a drop II

 The rain drops are so prismatic, I like being able to see the world pushed into a tiny sphere that distorts things, but kind of does it beautifully.

I

II

III
My new camera goodies arrived today: a hotshoe Godox flash, a Vivitar .43x wide angle lens, and an extra battery for my camera (mostly covered by my lovely creative dep @ work). I'll be posting new projects soon, possibly with flash, definitely with the new wide angle lens. Thanks for reading, and I hope you are safe out of the rain.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts