Umbra + Good News

Umbra
I hope that everyone had a good weekend-- it was a long one, but quite busy for us nonetheless. Good news is in view though: more upcoming photoshoots for clients are in the near future! Something to be quite excited about :) Also, my new external flash for my DSLR has just been shipped...

I found one online that had amazing reviews for the general expectancy of what it can do, so I have a lot of faith that this flash will do the trick in places of finnicky lighting, which may or may not be the case for our next photoshoot setup. We'll have to see. I'll be buying more diffusers in general to use in the next few sessions, and I found an amazing and well priced kit online for umbrella shoot-throughs with hot lighting. Looking forward to ordering pretty soon.

Also, a note about the poem. It was really rewarding working with darker, dingier colors. I appreciate the deep watercolor grunge and I'll be experimenting more with this kind of approach this week. Thanks for reading, and as always, let me know what you think on my page.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I work mainly with graphic poetry; a way to articulate a medium with both images and text. I really enjoy digital photography, and poems that make you want to think, and feel. A lot of my poetic subtext will be associated with Indie Poetry and Ecopoetry as ways to focus on expanding Social and Ecological awareness through a creative medium. It's my focus to find a way for others to connect through this visual medium, to have a way to express thoughts in a unique form, but also, to express our concerns with the constantly changing environments around us.

Popular Posts